View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #56
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Very hard day for me today - I've been on the verge of crying all day - as today I saw a list of folks who passed in my class the class before and after my class.

I'm not joking or making any effort at humor; when I say - Hug your friends and family - live life like there's no tomorrow - and never forget to smile. I don't know how much more real i can be over the internet. w/o actually sitting down in front of you & looking at you all in the brownies.
That's life, SR. We are born to one day pass on to the after-life. The number of days between the two are unknown and not guaranteed. So yes, hug and love those that are closest to you, and cherish every day for what it is - a gift.

Peace, my Brother!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.