View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 07:37 AM   #54
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Very hard day for me today - I've been on the verge of crying all day - as today I saw a list of folks who passed in my class the class before and after my class.

I'm not joking or making any effort at humor; when I say - Hug your friends and family - live life like there's no tomorrow - and never forget to smile. I don't know how much more real i can be over the internet. w/o actually sitting down in front of you & looking at you all in the brownies.
You have always been an outstanding person, I am glad I have visited with you in the past. You are one cool cat...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.