View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:59 PM   #26488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Burleson gives Mahomes and the Chiefs lots of love on GMFB all the time.

And with everyone on the CBS pregame show picking KC to win, he was taking a chance by picking the Titans. If they had won he would look great, and if KC won, well, they were supposed to.

Kyle Brandt picked the Titans too, and he also gives props to Mahomes and KC all the time.

Those picks don't bother me, because I know neither of those guys hates KC.

But, Wiley and Sanders refusing to admit that Mahomes is better than Lamar pisses me off for some reason. I can't help but feel like they would say Mahomes is better, if he had darker skin. Ever since Lamar was named starter last year, they have both gone out of their way to make excuses for his flaws.

Wiley went to a damn Ivy League school, so I know he isn't stupid, which leads me to believe there are other reasons, such as skin color, for his excuse making. And Deion Sanders has played on multiple SB winners, and game recognize game, so I know he can clearly see the difference between Mahomes and Lamar.

It's like they are both defending a black QB because they want to erase the stigma of black college QBs being considered "athletes" instead of getting the chance to be a QB in the NFL. But, because Mahomes and Russell Wilson aren't black enough to be considered black QBs, they have decided that Lamar is their champion.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Or maybe they are just paid to put on a show. I think you could easily take the view that none of the "opinions" on those shows are actually honest opinions. A lot of it is scripted.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote