View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #290
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And you know, all the Star Destroyer had to do was ****ing pitch to one side and they were ****ed
Heh, yeah, that would have about done it. Although I consider that to just be typical movie making convenience. That in and of itself is just something one expects in most movies. But the scene itself just looked silly.

Quote:
Just a dumb movie. Big, stupid, loud and dumb. Didn't care about the massive plot holes, just give us your money. Star Wars: Rise of Transformers
Yep. If you told me this was a Michael Bay film I’d never think of questioning you on it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.