View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
And that is with out mentioning the brining back of Palpatine (and ruining Vader’s redemption)
This was my line of thinking before seeing the movie.

But after seeing the movie, I no longer believe that Anakin's story arc was changed because, as The Emperor himself admitted, he died before, a clear reference to his death at the hands of Anakin on the second Death Star. So in that regard, Anakin's tale is unchanged, from my perspective.

While I would have preferred a different ending that didn't involve resurrecting The Emperor, I thought it was pretty cool that we finally saw the followers of The Sith, former Sith Lords as statues (which also appeared in EU novels) and the latest Sith Homeworld of Exogol, not to mention that it was The Emperor himself that was deceiving Ben Solo from birth.

The movie, for me anyway, was far more enjoyable the second time and I'm hoping to see it at least once more before it leaves the theaters as it'll probably be early April before it's released digitally.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.