Thread: Cardinals 2018 STL Cardinals Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #151
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I understand putting together a huge bucket of relievers and see who still has it, has recovered to prior form or is ascending. And I approve.

Relievers in 2018 are a violate bunch, You never know from year to year what performance you will get from these guys.

I hope that its just a friendly deal to retire a Cardinal. He was a fun guy to watch in 2011. He contributed significantly to that championship. Was more of a down to earth player than most. I liked the guy a lot. But, as a MLB pitcher, he is done.
Izzy, Franklin, and Big Cheeks have as good a shot as these scrubs...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.