View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:27 AM   #9
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
yes, he once again thinks he is above how the NFL works. it is a trend of his and not a good looking trend.
If there's a stupid process, why not take a step towards maybe getting it changed one day?

"We've been wasting everyone's time for years and everyone hates it" isn't exactly reason to just fall in line when you can easily do sometimes else.

My first thought when reading the tweet was that if I had the Bears looking to draft me, I might do something stupid to fall down the list a bit, heh.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote