Thread: Mock (1/17)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

What's your read on the OL in this draft, Direckshun? I know there's already kind of a thread out there for this purpose, but I was just curious if you had a take on anybody in particular.

I ask because I really believe a full-fledged upgrade at OL (likely through drafting a **** awesome C to become our new starter) is what will improve our ability to run the ball and better protect Mahomes. We need to draft a RB, yes, but that's more because we just won't have many dudes under contract entering the offseason. Ideally that guy we draft takes over as the main ballcarrier from Damien Williams, but the best way to get him going is to improve the line.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.