Thread: Mock (1/17)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Chris said everything I wanted to.

I'd add that cutting LDT doesn't make sense either unless you are really going to upgrade at that position, and frankly the best way to improve guard play on this team is find a real ****ing center.

I don't think the starting roster is going to be all that different next year than this year, and that's going to be the case if we keep Jones or not.

The Jones decision eats at me, and I'm sure it gives Veach nightmares. I'm still firmly in the camp of tagging and trading him. Especially if the team wins it all. Even if we fall short (which would suck ass) I think the right play is the long term approach because we have a ton locked in for a nice run (Mahomes, Tyreek, Clark, & Hardman).

Another thing is that you keep Jones and then keep adding a DT. WTF this board is obsessed with defensive lineman. Hell I think we can let him walk and not draft one.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.