View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:31 PM   #54
MVP

I don't know when my moment was with Alex Smith, but it happened. After awhile, you just know what you're looking at. I remember turning to my friend during Cassel's... third year? Second? Regardless, he made some dog shit throw and we quietly turned to each other and just... knew. The rest of the watch party was still rooting for the Chiefs, but we knew - it was pointless as long as he was under center.

With Smith, it was when I was watching the Packers. Rodgers delivered a back shoulder bullet 20 yards out, and I just realized I have never once seen that throw from Smith.

QB is the single most important position in all of team sports. Don't you think we deserve - just once - to have that position be filled by our best player? Imagine that? Because it looks a lot like this:

Spoiler!
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.