View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:07 AM   #3832
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Good choice. The story, visuals and emotions this game brings are top notch.
****ing agreed. I’m on the second part of the map now and don’t find completing all of the side quests and interest points tedious whatsoever.

The stand-off mechanic is pretty awesome and I just unlocked Ghost Stance which is incredibly cool as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Should have been GOTY when it came out, imo.
I’m not sure what game it went up against but it must have been amazing.

I suppose my highest praise comes from the fact that I had zero interest in visiting Japan prior to playing and everytime I fire it up I gain a deeper desire to go see the country. Coincidentally I’d also like to become a samurai but that’s an adventure for another lifetime.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.