View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 10:14 PM   #46
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. NBA is a pussy league: no defense, run up and down with dunk by 6' 6" guys whoopdee doo, guys take off every other game and supposed to be in great shape and paid $25 million a year, political wankers.

2. To pick on home schooling when the education system in this country is abysmal and graduates can't do shit is quite rich.

3. European players are purists and are some of the leagues best players.

I wouldn't attend an NBA game if it was free.
1. Go find some clouds to shout at, dude. And maybe watch some actual NBA games, because your comments sure make you sound like you don't.

2. As someone who survived it and spent literally years living within home schooling, I can pick on it all I want. What's your experience with it? Have you done it? Experienced it yourself? Spent decades interacting with other home schoolers? I have first-hand knowledge here. And second-hand knowledge re: the Porter kids that fits right in with the sheltering and maturity stunting I experienced and saw first-hand.

3. Love Euro guys.

And I'm not even an NBA hardcore fan. I'm casual. But it's laughable when people try to claim the college game is a better example of how hoops should be played or something like that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.