Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 05:04 AM   #107
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I was supposed to meet up with him at an Alice Cooper concert a couple years ago when Cooper played at Steamboat Days. Steamboat Days is the multi-day festival that takes place every year in my area (Southeast Iowa). Beer Me resides in a town in Illinois across the Missisissippi bridge from where I live. I texted back and forth with him, but my phone started acting up and I couldn't get any reception and I just gave up...the place was packed. We found out later that we walked right past each other on a side street when we were walking to our vehicles after the concert.

That's around the last time I recall hearing from him... I don't think it was too long after someone referred to his niece as "ugly" when he posted that link to a picture of her where he requested that we vote for her in a beautiful kid contest type of deal. Who in the world was the poster who called his niece ugly? Was that jspchief??? Does anyone remember this?
Rofl
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.