View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 06:53 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Yeah I need to take a photo. But basically it's PVC and for some damn reason they glue these into the 4" drain pipe instead of threading them. Pain in the ass to chip away the old one and chances are you might damage the drain.

Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and call a pro...
You did see that using the unit I posted above makes this a DIY with the only skill needed is resetting the toilet.

That will be $165. Plus environmental fees and taxes

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...367ada8e19.pdf
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.