Thread: Mock 1/8
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #16
Veteran

I like what's being done on offense, adding a couple of pieces to keep the offense rolling and add weapons without breaking the bank on it.

The corner group would be very solid, a decent upgrade to the defensive line over Bailey however a little light on depth, unless you're high on Hamilton to take a decent number of snaps at DT (I'm not against it, I quite like Hamilton).

I like bringing Ford back, I understand not doing anything crazy at inside line backer. My main problem with how this draft shakes out is safety, especially free safety. Are you starting Eric Murray?

I don't mind that SS group, I'm high on Watts and like Gardner-Johnson but that's quite a young trio to have back there as well.

I just think schematically I would rather spend money at safety and go for youth at corner, rather than sign a guy like Darby. I really hope Ward shows well in the play offs so I can do a draft with projects him as the 3rd starting corner as that will open up more options.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli