View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #27337
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
People need to to do w/e is they feel they need to do to live their life.

Because at the end of the day the only person/people you can rely on is yourself and your family.

If someone loses their job and can't support their family or put food on the table not you or anyone else in this thread is going to pay their goddamn bills or make sure their children eat.

So when it comes to taking care of MY needs vs YOUR needs/fears, 10 out of 10 im taking care of my shit.

I'm sorry that you fear for your grandma. Others are afraid that they can't sustain life much longer like this. That stimulus money and tax refund is gonna run out.

Everything else is just words and bullshit.
Yip.

And hence why the shifted goalpost of "the lockdown must continue in order to save lives" is dishonest considering the lives saved in the USA are going to be measured against the deaths in less-developed countries due to effects of the USA shutting down half of its economic throughputs.

"Okay so the lockdown must continue to save US citizens' lives."

Great until you start thinking about the implications of that.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote