View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 07:45 AM   #124
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Every game is important with the new playoff setup. Baltimore is a powerhouse with an easier schedule than KC. I don’t see the Ravens losing more than 2-3 games in the regular season.

Chiefs will need to be a lot sharper moving forward if they want to be the #1 seed. 3 of their next 4 games are against teams that are very capable of winning the conference. Gotta play a hell of a lot better than yesterday or it will be 3 quick losses.
You’re right on all points but I disagree on Buffalo.

The AFC is officially a three horse race IMHO. And New England really doesn’t have the weapons I doubt either.

That bye is critical...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.