Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 05:33 AM   #150
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Ryan Reynolds needs to make more movies.
Gotta agree with this. Reynolds is a criminally underrated actor. He was born to play Deadpool. by any chance, have you seen The Voices ? Its a small dark comedy that came out in 2015 (I think) and he plays a serial killer in it. really really good ****ed up film that I would recommend to any Reynolds fan . I believe its currently available to stream on Amazon Prime.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.