Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #141
Integralist

The problem with sequels is that it is hard to surprise with the characters. In the first one, you couldn't believe they went there. In the second, you expect them to, which is why things can feel "forced".

I absolutely loved the movie. The mid credits were some of the best I have ever experienced, I was belly laughing! Yes, I liked the first one "better", but part of that was the surprise/shock value.

I agree the movie got funnier as it went on, but I think that's a better formula than loading up at the front and letting the end dribble out. I thought the fourth wall jokes were better than the first.
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.