Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 12:26 PM   #140
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
enjoyed it for the most part (some really funny moments ) but I gotta say I'm leaning towards the 1st one more. The comedic timing was better imo .
Still though, this is definitely a worthy sequel and I would recommend seeing in theaters if you enjoyed the 1st
I thought they tried too hard in this one, the comedy flowed much more naturally in the first one. In this one it's almost exhausting to keep up with every joke, especially when characters are talking in quick succession, and everyone in the theater is laughing at the last joke that was said 2 seconds ago.
Spoiler!

I enjoyed it alot, but the first was better.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.