View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:39 AM   #81
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Another great one and one of Peter Sellers last movies he made-

Being There

You know UF Gators had a black DB named Chauncey Gardner, I always wondered if he was named after Peter Sellers character. I also really enjoyed Jack Warden as the President, also in Heaven Can Wait as the trainer for Warren Beatty.

My neighbor golf partner was a classmate of Peter Seller's son in the late 70's in college. I just found out last week and was asking him about the guy. He said the fellow was quiet and introvert, had no British accent since he grew up here. I loved Being There, I was looking to record it, have wait until it comes up.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli