View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:48 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea TE in the 2nd would be a bit of a luxury pick, but the 4 after it are so good I’d be very happy with that draft on paper.

I guess Terez thinks safety isn’t high on the priority list though. I wonder if he thinks they’re high on McQuay and/or feel Murray will make a huge jump.

Looking at his explanations though, he passed on Isaiah Oliver and Rodney Harrison for Gesicki. I definitely wouldn’t do that.
Yeah I wouldn’t either. Gesicki would be a very nice luxury but he’s your 5th option in the offense at best.

Harrison and Oliver are day one starters, and possibly difference makers soon after.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.