View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 07:31 PM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If you hate Herm, that's your opinion. I don't care what you think about how he built his roster. We've debated that plenty.

The claim that he rejected Gailey's offense is an accusation on a totally unproven "fact." It's a totally baseless accusation. Own up to it. Unless you can find a single shred of evidence that Herm wanted to completely scrap the spread or that he openly rejected what Gailey was doing.

You made the accusation, not me. Back it up.
I've already told you, you couldn't pay me enough to go through his press conferences. Especially after I went through every roster spot on Vermiels and Herms rosters to prove to you how much of a shit personnel guy he was and you completely dismissed it. Even though you weren't even close to right. No.

That's not even a significant part of my argument. You said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
He is too far removed from coaching. But I think people forget that he openly embraced Gaileys pistol offense which was wide open. And heimidinger, who if not for Penningtons injured noodle arm, might have run a pretty vertical offense. I don't think he's as sold on r2p2 as people remember. The Tampa 2, on the other hand... That isn't going to work.
The main part of my response was that you didn't listen to a word he said at the time or since. He still doesn't understand why you throw the ball and it is painfully obvious to this day. But if you want to stand on the table and beat your fist that he was all about a gimmick offense with a truly limited QB that doesn't really help your cause about him being a complete and ****ing moron regarding Offense.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.