Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:23 PM   #67
Fight, build, win!

I always thought Filson wool was the best my Dad liked Pendleton but it made me itch. I have had a Filson dark burgundy and black plaid barn coat for more than 30 years. In the last few years it was shrinking so I bought a larger light and dark blue plaid a couple of years ago. It started to shrink too. So I had to switch to light beer and get out in the field to work more instead of office bound. It seemed to help the shrinkage

Always wanted a dark brown oiled riding jacket just past the hip length like Rip wears but I got over it. Filson is expensive but worth it. It will outlive me and hopefully my son will wear it. This remains to be seen as he seems to have very little interest in the outdoors. I try to get him into it but ****ing video games is the killer of the spark.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.