Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:28 PM   #64
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"I can't un-hear that honey...."

This season has just been great. Much slower paced but much more balance. It had gotten a little heavy-handed last season but it's become a lot more self-contained and thoughtful this season.

Sadly, they're not gonna kill Monica. Though ultimately I've come to really like Rainwater.

I do kinda wonder if maybe Rip hasn't developed just a little too much plot-armor for the muscle of a ranch that has resorted to murder on several occasions.

And did he know Walker was gonna be at that bar? To what purpose?
I'll watch tonight.

My thought is, I can't wait till this season is over so I can go back and binge it. It's too hard for me once a week anymore...I've become that guy that I never thought I would become. I honestly don't feel like much has happened at all this season, with a few exceptions. Again, I'm not hating it, but if this was the first season, I don't know how compelled I would feel to watch it.

Wasn't Kevin Costner supposed to be like a main character in this thing? Heh...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.