View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 11:52 PM   #3125
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
When the lights are bright, the brightest stars shine. We had no answer for Tyreek Hill tonight.

My offense also really bogged down late in the season. It's almost as if Phillip Rivers isn't a guy we can rely on in the clutch. But you even shut down Nick Chubb, who has been almost unstoppable this year. I shuffled the offensive line a bit, which apparently was a bad move, but we got Odell Beckham and Jonnu Smith back, so we were at full strength.

Congrats, and good luck going forward. It won't sting as much if we lost to the eventual champions.
We had too much on tape to make the same mistakes again. Defense stepped up big time. They were embarrassed in the regular season by your team. I’m assuming they wanted revenge.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli