View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 04:16 PM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
No one is saying 'killing' him in person and for real but he was brutalized pretty extensively verbally and visually in a rhetorical sense.

Are you telling me that the public castration that occured on the guy since Sunday was born and bred of good vibes and not revenge and anger and hate? I'm sorry, I COMPLETELY misunderstood. Please forgive me.
Now you're just being ridiculous. Hate's a strong word. I don't like to use the term hate... that's just me though. Sure there was some anger there, but I think revenge and hate are awfully strong words for some bulletin board banter after a demoralizing event.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.