View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 11:21 PM   #131
World's Best Boss

This start made me remember just how solid Vargas was during the first 3/4ths of the 2014 season. It gave me a flashback to a 2014 start he had against the A's. He went the distance and needed less than 100 pitches to do it. My hometown had a blackout that night, and listening to him seal the shutout was magical.

I think it was around the time the Sung Woo experience took KC by storm.

It was pretty incredible that we lost Shields, Vargas got injured, and Ventura pitched like Kyle Davies in the first half of 2015.. yet we somehow kicked ass and took names regardless.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 04-13-2017 at 11:31 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.