Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 11:26 AM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
This argument always devolves into some form of "well, college women couldn't compete with college men, so why watch?"

So, if that's the standard, why would any person watch college sports when college teams would always get wiped away by their professional counterparts?

I admitted earlier in the thread that the FF game was the most I've ever watched of women's hoops. But hell, it was a lot of fun. Clark is just a generational talent in WCBB and I had fun watching the game and watching her will her team against an undefeated opponent. Why does the conversation always have to go to "WELL MARKQUIS NOWELL WOULD KICK HER ASS"
It’s almost like people had fun watching
Katie ledecky and flo Jo without ever asking or caring if they could compete with Michael Phelps or Carl Lewis
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.