View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 09:44 PM   #789
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, the first time I played, I thought that was just depressing as hell. At the time I had no clue that I was even close to the end of the main storyline, since it still said something like 80% complete overall story. Arthur deserved better. LOL. There's a lot more stuff in the epilogue. But the start will piss you off. It did for me at least.
I ended up choosing to help Marston get to safety. How about you? I watched a YouTube clip of how it ends when you choose to go back for the money.. and I'm glad I chose the former. Arthur at least had the chance to go out peacefully, watching the sunrise.

I hope I get my chance to kill that ****ing rat Micah in the epilogue.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.