Thread: Movies and TV They want to remake Twister.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's where I stand. It was one of those movies where I felt bad in the theater because I was laughing at the parts that were supposed to be the most dramatic.
I laughed my ass off watching Titanic when the dude jumped off the back of the boat and hit the propeller then spun into the water.

I can't believe I was alone in this. Every dude at that place had been dragged their by a girlfriend and hadn't seen any gratuitous nudity for over an hour by that point. We'd checked out.

I mean c'mon - this is objectively funny:

All of the sudden all I could think was "Hey, that guys last thoughts were 'Ow!!! skywaterskywaterskywateroof'...." and I just couldn't stop laughing about it.

A little more nudity to keep 17 year old me engaged would've solved all that. This is YOUR fault, James Cameron.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote