View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 06:54 PM   #193
Rookie

Iowonian-

That was me that asked for the list. Haven't had time to catch up on the responses until now.

What do you base your preference of QB on? Green has developed into the leader of this team, and is respected by his teamates.

Of the 12 you listed, I would only take Favre or Bledsoe in a trade without having to think.

Brady is a possibility, but he didn't win the SuperBowl on his arm. New England won with a strong defense and adequate offense.

Garcia is a possibility, but has comparable numbers. Why switch?

Gannon is having a better statistical year than any full time starter, but is too old and I don't see him passing downfield. He's great and the dink and dunk.

Brooks, McNabb, Warner, Brees, Vick, and Culpepper are having worse years statistically than Green.

We could argue the pros and cons of each one of these. But instead of everyone pointing out the small mistakes of one of our best playes, lets concentrate on our weekness (STILL OUR DEFENSE).

EVERY player on the Chiefs should be criticized every week if we go by most of what's been said here by the bashers. Priest Holmes fumble cost us the game in New England, but he certainly didn't get much criticism on this board. And I'm not going to do it because he creates much more positive than negative (same with Green).

Let's give "constructive criticism" about something that will actually help if we change (Linebacker play, cornerback play, lack of pass rush, poor play calling, etc..). Changing QB's next year would be a huge mistake, and YES I think Green deserves top 10 money.
HeadArrow is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HeadArrow is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.