View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 07:45 AM   #106
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Had our first real blast of cold and snow yesterday up here. We got a little last weekend, then BOOM. It gets harder every year clearing the snow, and I feel like we're gonna get more this year than in recent years. It's also gonna be sub zero for the next couple of weeks at least per the forecast. Ugh.

I too heard about the cheap tickets for this game. I've never been to a playoff game at Arrowhead, but I wasn't even tempted...well, maybe a little.

I'm paying Peacock and watching from my couch. Stay frosty my friends...but stay warm as well. GO CHIEFS!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote