View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:46 PM   #470
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It totally makes sense to expect career average numbers from a 31 year old WR who's in the midst of a mental breakdown and has gone from a 1st ballot HoFer at quarterback to a crying checkdown artist. Especially when his efficiency numbers declined significantly last year and he was purely a product of obscene target figures.

I mean he was almost as productive on a per-target basis as the washed up husk of Jordy Nelson was last year and exactly as productive as that other bit of slag you ran out there, Seth Roberts. You've got that going for you.

I mean if nothing else, Carr will be used to that kind of moderately productive presence in his WR corps given his reliance on Nelson and Roberts last year, so that's nice.
Remember three hours ago when I was talking about Antonio Brown's actual skills on a football field?

Those were quaint times.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.