View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 05:22 PM   #499
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
The truth is that there are no outright racists posts or posters on chiefsplanet. You deliberatly threw that false accusation out there to shade what you consider to be a right leaning BB. When asked for proof you posted a CYA "clarification". Standard MO for the left.

As for the sexist part, I'll give you that. I have posted them without regard for the female membership and have seen many, many others. If offended please notify the mods and I will apologize and omit that type of posting in the future.

It is too easy to throw the "racist" label and stick innocent people in that web. I know it is not the tone of this board. I am not going to let you use it as a throwaway line without asking for specific examples. If you can't or won't provide specific examples to this serious accusation, I would hope you would apologize yourself and explain why you attempted to mislabel the members as racists.

I expect more squiggle, though.

I'll help you, Mr. B.

Do a search for 'bigot' and see if the same names don't continually come up with offended posters pointing out certain tendencies of offensive persons. I'm sure you might come up with a handful that are on my top 3-5 list.
memyselfI has disabled reputation