Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 08:47 PM   #762
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
Buffalo trace is really good. Especially due only $25 a bottle

I will buy it at 20 bucks any day I like it pretty well great bang for buck. I picked up a bottle today at wally world market near me at 20 bucks and change before tax. Hell thats 2 bucks more that my daily drinker Evan Williams white label. Its good stuff I think its now out there so much now that people forget this is still small batch. But i got ****ed when I got it home the old bag that checked me out I wasnt paying attention and she didn't remove the security cap. I looked all around for my receipt cant find so how do you take it to customer service they are gonna think ya stole it. Freaking Walmart old goat probably had a alcoholic hubby and hated bourbon drinkers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.