Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 12:27 AM   #753
Fight, build, win!

I set out on a restocking as I normally do before the 4th as I find the Bourbons well stocked again. I was disappointed most what I set out for wasnt to be found at my usual haunts. Had my heart set on Rowans Creek at 30 bucks its the steal of the century my favorite of any I have tried strictly for its finish. Only luck was Bookers at sams club for 55 bit it was 40 last year but is worth it. Got a buy on Russel Reserve and picked up I.W. Harper 15 yo. Was hoping to score Smooth Ambler 7, Old Bardstown Estate Bottled and Noah's Mill oh well next time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.