View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 PM   #36
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Don't care. I'm on to next season. The Rams and Patriots don't interest me.

What does interest me is the Chiefs going into next season with their highest preseason expectations ever. Mahomes is ratings gold for the NFL. We will get the maximum amount of primetime games and if the owners have any common sense then the NFL will badly want him in the Super Bowl.

Next year is our year and nobody can convince me otherwise. The NFL can have their farce this season. Maybe when nobody watches they'll realize that nobody cares about Pedo Tom and the LA mercenaries. The Rams being in the Super Bowl is an absolute joke. But hey, NFL's gotta have their LA market. What a disgrace.
I'm expecting the NFL to troll us again by giving us the max number of primetime games, but they're all on the road.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote