View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:29 PM   #377
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hi all,

Just a quick 'check-in' - I'm doing fine and still sober. It DOES get boring, but it does become easier, day-by-day.

I just wanted this to be in the thread rotation today and possibly be on the front page for a bit. Some of my friends who shall remain anonymous - may need to reference this as they're struggling right now.
Just remember to be patient brother. Some days are good, some are bad, and a lot of them are indeed boring. I just started playing in a band again after 20 years because that’s how long it took for me to completely separate playing music from the drinking, smoking, and snorting that was just a normal part of it back in the day. There are still days on occasion where I want to get high and be stupid. But the more patient I am, the less frequent they become.

If you EVER need anything let me know. This is something that is personal for me and I’d like to think all the dumb shit I did actually could be used to help someone else.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote