Thread: Chiefs Bob Sutton Fired
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:46 PM   #274
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Wow. Well said and thanks for the response. All very good points here. I hope you are right and this signals a change in the direction of winning. I feel like we just look like fools after all the post game stuff has come out about how our D was clueless, Tony Romo calling the plays, etc. Its just like wow, embarrassing. Hopefully that was a wake up call to Clark, Andy and Co. I think Pat isn't going to stand for it either. I hope this losing culture is expelled and a true lesson was learned from this not just the front office saying that but a true lesson learned.
Thanks! Can you imagine this loss if Smith were the QB? We'd REALLY have some window-jumpers because you KNOW that opportunity isn't coming around again with Alex Smith as your QB.

But BECAUSE we have The Prodigy, we have a light of hope and promise that hasn't been present in the entire 30 years that I have been a fan of this team. And having that level of talent at QB changes your outlook on things greatly, not just as a fan but as an owner too. It's no longer a long-shot. You're looking at your franchise and thinking, "wait a minute; we could actually DO this, and for a long time". And then you begin looking at the weak links with an eye towards eradicating them.

If a first year starter taking your team to the #1 seed in the playoffs, slaying the Indy Dragon, and making a real game of it in the AFCCG with a shitty, piecemeal defense isn't enough to get your owner to buy-in hard and start putting a little more time and effort in to the enterprise, then nothing on Earth will.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.