View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 08:22 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm done - I will eventually do my console but I'm going to wait - it's simple black leather - so no real hurry - I'm very pleased with the results - I have just a few more things to do - I'll wrap the console eventually - My M suede steering wheel cover is coming as is my red start/stop button - I did paint my start/stop button trim (behnd the button 'ring') an M blue today - but I've still not got the button in the mail. I'm very pleased with the matrix black - I'll post pictures tomorrow - i was delayed an hour or so fiddling with the unlock door plug for the main dash board re-assembly. All went pretty smoothly though - I even got my steering wheel plastic trim wrapped. That was fun.
Just checking that you are not doing areas already leather wrapped or wasn’t sure it you had the extended leather option. Quite curious how these are all going.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli