View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 09:58 AM   #42
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Me, and I wasn't bragging you dumbass. I was sharing information about where the prices were decent. You may not be smart enough to understand that tickets would have been through the roof if the Chiefs would have won, and Dee Ford made sure that didn't happen.

I bought decent tickets and sold them right away for what I had in them to a Rams fan that I know personally, and he saved the ticketmaster fees. A win-win, although a loss that I couldn't go.
sounds smart to me
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.