View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 09:54 PM   #1630
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
By all accounts he tried. That's why Duffy had that meltdown on Twitter.

I imagine he had pretty good value... but I wonder if the fan revolt when those rumors started affected their decision, a lot of fans got really upset. They were flooded with comments on just about every social media post they made. Now I'd imagine a lot of those fans would have a different opinion. And Dayton understands how this team has alienated fans by trading players. He even said as much when talking about trading Moose last week. Although I think some of that is bracing for the possibility that the interest in Moose still isn't very high. We'll see.
I hate this fanbase, especially the ones who didn't join until 2014. I can't wait to see the anger when Moose is traded. It won't happen, but I'd love bathing in the tears of the weak minded if Salvy was traded.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.