View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 09:02 PM   #1624

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Moore should have traded his dumbass in the offseason, especially after the drive through fiasco.
By all accounts he tried. That's why Duffy had that meltdown on Twitter.

I imagine he had pretty good value... but I wonder if the fan revolt when those rumors started affected their decision, a lot of fans got really upset. They were flooded with comments on just about every social media post they made. Now I'd imagine a lot of those fans would have a different opinion. And Dayton understands how this team has alienated fans by trading players. He even said as much when talking about trading Moose last week. Although I think some of that is bracing for the possibility that the interest in Moose still isn't very high. We'll see.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.