View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #3181
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
FUUUUUUU

ten days ago I was looking up stocks to buy during a recession (looking to maybe move some of my FAANG money ) I found an article that said healthcare and groceries. People still buy / use those things. It listed Target and Walmart. I added those to my follow list but didn’t buy. Was waiting to see...

TARGET WENT UP 20% TODAY ON EARNINGS BEAT.
For every stock that rockets around earnings, there's a fool who believed some hype and lost just as bad on the other end. Paper trade around stocks posting earnings for a while and see if you really can nail the volatility of earnings reports (I bet you can't!).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.