View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 05:28 PM   #219
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Hypothetical question. We're tied 2-2 in the top of the 5th. The A's have a runner on first and second with 1 out. Shields has already spent 86 pitches.

Do we leave Shields in? If not, who comes out to keep the game tied?
****. No.

Best reliever at biggest moment. Have to be ready to get guys like Davis and Holland hot at a moment's notice.

The game can absolutely be lost in the 5th, and keeping your topic two weapons for innings that may or may not matter is absurdity.

I swear, I'm hopeful that I don't have to melt the **** down on Yost tonight if he cannot be effective with his management of the pen.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.