View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 02:16 PM   #776
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
You can be a fan, man. It's not my intention to act like an old school snob. I'm just confused because I can't remember a single positive thing you've said about the team since you've been on here. I love that the Royals have picked up a ton of fans since 2014, what's annoying is the mob-like loathing a lot of these fans have toward GMDM, the players, and the fanbase now that the team is on a downward slide. This is basically the breaks of being a fan for a small market team.

I challenge anyone to name a single other small market team that has had more postseason success than the Royals since the year 2000. I don't think that team exists, these slides happen, even for the Rays and the A's of the world. Reading constant facebook/CP meltdowns from new era fans in spite of this is becoming a bit of an annoyance.

I do sincerely apologize if I went for the jugular in bringing up your past - you tend to do drive by swipes of the team/fanbase, some of which is not unlike PB. I love PB and reading his takes about these things, and I think the difference is that he sticks around to break down his thoughts about these issues, would I be asking for too much for you to stick around for more of these discussions?
No thats fine. Ill stick around and gladly learn from you guys. My post wasnt trying to be a swipe at the Royals but if those attendance numbers remain low thats just bullshit. People should be supporting them because as you mentioned theyve had a run like no other small market team has in the past. Ive been critical of the front offices current strategy but ya know what? Its still nice that they are trying to win because for many years we knew they werent. Gotta support this team no excuses.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.