View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:35 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, have fun taking Kyler Murray like an idiot or just losing 'points'.

FTR, I'd take Quinnen Williams. Dude's ceiling is extraordinary.
I'm not buying into the Kyler Murray hype train. If the Cards move Rosen before the draft then, of course, I'd change my opinion but that isn't it right now. As it stands right now, you're looking at a team that moved up from 15 to 10 last year to get their guy. You have a guy in Kliff Kingsbury who flat-out said that "Rosen knows where he stands... These were comments I made a long time ago prior to a college football game... The organization is fired about Josh and what's he's gonna be able to do going forward..."

So until that changes, I think they are going to do what they need to do and build around Rosen and fortify the defense.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.