View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:14 PM   #831
Starter

After mulling it over for a few days - I’m going to stay put with my picks pre-draft.

I was really tempted to bundle #175, #181, and #207 for Washington’s #124 (mid-4th) to increase my odds of getting an extra “hit.” If I wait until after the draft, I should still be able to use those KC picks to get to #131 or #132. Not that much of a difference - I’ll see how the board plays out.

Im also super paranoid about adjusting my draft capitol now and then being precluded from a Draft day trade or a player acquisition (like Orlando Brown). I have to figure that out, and if Veach is moving and shaking, that’s going to be the best answer.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.