Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd prefer to have him in the 2nd. If they could go CB, then him, that would be perfect. I'm afraid he'll end up testing too well though. Probably have to look elsewhere for a RB which is fine, but I think he could be a Kamara/ Mccaffrey type in this offense.

He's such a good pass catcher and in the open field, why couldn't he be a 3 down back and does that really matter anymore anyway?
He's really not such a good pass catcher. I mean he's okay, but I want someone that's more fearless running routes.

Quote:
“I don’t know, I feel like I feel nervous I guess,” Etienne said. “Cause the ball is coming, and I always feel like the defender is right there, so I run before I catch the ball and get spooked by my surroundings.”
I'm also not sure if he isn't mostly just benefiting from a light box that he won't see in the NFL and I don't like his running style. Give me someone who might be a little bit slower, but will catch passes and can pass block all day long over Etienne.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.